Ekosystem Titan High Pressure Polyurethane PU Metering Unit
The Titan high pressure polyurethane metering unit is the leading-edge model among Ekosystem high pressure machine range. It has a wide range of features, is extremely user-friendly, flexible and easy-to-maintain. Titan is recommended for customers who want to combine strength, technology and for a high specification product.
What to expect from your Titan high pressure polyurethane machine
Titan features 300 litre capacity tanks tested and certified for 10 bar pressure and comes with agitators, thermoregulation jacket, capacitance levels to ensure high productivity and produce large units such as building panels. Metering is through changeable delivery axial piston-operated pumps driven by inverter, ensuring a large flow-rate range. Extra modules may be easily added such as premixing unit, colour units, motorised trolleys for automatic injections and additional mixing heads.
- Equipped with axial piston dosing pumps connected to variable speed drives for big flow rate range.
- Self-cleaning mixing head with recirculation system.
- Flow rate and ratio reading along with regulation are easy to set thanks to the touch screen HMI.
- Agitators on both tanks.
- Electronic capacitance level sensors.
- Automatic pneumatic loading valves.
- Certified pressurisation daily tanks are jacketed for thermoregulation and separated from the frame for easy maintenance.
- ESK laminar flow mixing head complete with 180 degree rotating boom with up/down system
High performance hydraulic unit:
- Six litre nitrogen pre-charged accumulator.
- Heat exchanger with thermostat.
- Self-cleaning filters.
- High pressure axial piston dosing pump.
- Digital pressure gauges with programmable mix/max working pressure alarms.
- Closed-loop volumetric flowmeters connected to inverter and PLC.
- Compact control cabinet with Siemens S7-300 PLC.
- Mixing head mounted push button control panel with 99 program setting and digital reading.